- Multiple positions available
- Fixed-term contract until 30 June 2021
- Located centrally in Melbourne's CBD
We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Clinicians.
You will provide high quality online and telephone counselling to young people and their families to support them through mental health concerns, using specialised counselling intervention tools and models dependent on needs.
- Be the first point of contact to screen, assess and deliver brief psychological interventions
- Refer and support young people to attend face-to-face services
- Deliver specialised counselling specific to the needs of ATSI and CALD communities;
- Meet statutory obligations such as Mandatory Reporting in cases of children and young people at risk of harm;
- Adhere to telephone based practice counselling framework.
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Allied Health Professionals
- Eligible for membership with a governing body of profession with either AASW or AHPRA (ACA Registrations can not be considered)
- Minimum 2 years youth counselling experience
- Understanding of federal and state based legislation including child protection legislation relevant to service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high demand work environment, including working within agreed timeline parameters
- Minimum availability to work 0.6 FTE and one overnight/late night shift per week.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How To Apply
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.