- Multiple positions available across multiple organisations
- Part time & Full time hours
- Majority of roles have a hybrid WFH/WFO arrangement
We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Clinicians with experience working with complex cases, carrying our risk assessments and provide support to those affected by Mental Health. We have casual, contract and permanent opportunities available.
Excellent opportunities are available for Mental Health Clinicians, AHPRA registered or AASW eligible Social Workers located across Melbourne. You will be skilled and capable in the delivery of community or clinically based, mental health and forensic services. You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary team providing both one on one and group interventions and supports.
These roles will include:
- Providing individualised strengths bases support to participants, some with complex needs
- Assisting participants to set and achieve their recovery goals, and support them through times of crisis
- Liaising with stakeholders and other support services, to ensure the best outcome for the client
- Reviewing and documenting clients' recovery every few months
- Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions
You must have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the Mental Health sector in Victoria and a general understanding of the mental health sector in Australia
- AHPRA registration or eligibility for AASW is a must
- A minimum of 4 years' post-grad experience
- Sound discipline knowledge gained through experience, training & education
- Understanding of the Strengths Based Approach principles
- Knowledge of the National Mental Health Standards
- Professional or specialised knowledge in the area of Mental illness, drug and alcohol and homelessness. Youth specific is also highly regarded
- NDIS worker check card is needed for some roles
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.