The organisation is seeking an Occupational Therapist who has a passion for the mental health sector to achieve their goal of being the best therapy provider in the world.
The organisation has a vision for health and wellbeing for all. The purpose is to champion health, equity for everyone in their community. There values are around kindness, agility, respect and empathy. The organisation is a not for profit located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. They provide services across aged care, disability, mental health, general health, family services and more.
Seeking a candidate from Occupational Therapy who is committed to working in a person-centred approach and with a client group of early childhood, children, teenagers, adults presenting with a disability or mental health presentation through the NDIS.
In this role you will;
- Work with children, adults or both depending on your experience and preference
- Develop person-centred goals collaboratively with the person and their support
- Empower and build the capacity of people, families and communities
- Regularly evaluate progress and outcomes, using relevant outcomes measures
- Write reports in a timely and professional manner & maintain full accurate records
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA membership
- Growth mindset, innovative, team player, committed to continuous learning
- Willingness to complete DWES check, police check, 2 reference checks and other compliance documents
- Victorian or NSW Driving licence
Desirable - but not essential:
- NDIS knowledge
- 1+ years' experience as an OT
What you get in return:
- Continuous professional development provided
- A large organisation with various services with lots of career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and phone/laptop
- 2 week induction to the organisation
- Large emphasis on team inclusiveness and collaboration - weekly team meetings and peer supervision too
- Work with your consumers through long term intervention (ideally a minimum of 12 months)
- Lots of supports in place to help you achieve as much therapy in your role as possible
- Values based organisation
- You have access to administration and scheduling support
- large experienced multi-disciplinary team
If you wish to apply:
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all queries about the position, please contact Rebecca 1800 833 130.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.