This is your chance to join innovative programs that are opening up to support victim-survivors of family violence in multiple location across Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
We are recruiting for multiple Case Management roles and Family Violence Practitioners in Support and Safety Hub with a leading non for profit organisarion.
You must have:
- A relevant graduate or post-graduate qualification in Psychology, Social Work, or other related discipline
- A minimum of two years' experience
- A comprehensive understanding of issues relating to family violence
- Experience in assessment and risk management, crisis intervention, and case management
- Ability to manage complex and demanding work
- Ability to maintain accurate and confidential case notes
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Please note that this position is accepting female candidates only.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for Family Services team
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025