Multiple Youth Team Leader Positions
- 3 Exciting Team Leader positions across East Melbourne
- Be part of Programs across multiple sites!
- Roles across Residential Youth, Clinical Mental Health and Youth Services.
We are currently recruiting experienced Youth Team Leaders for a variety of Youth focussed positions. We are particular interested in talking to you if you are open to working in Lilydale, Knox, Monash, Manningham, Yarra Ranges, Maroondah, Whitehorse and Frankston areas.
Key responsibilities will be a mixture of the following:
- Implementation of the program
- Provide operational management, technical expertise and support to the team.
- Build relationships with key partners
- Manage a small caseload
- Working in diverse Multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensure the provision of high quality, trauma informed services to young people
- Provide high quality leadership, supervision, support, and development for employees
- Provide advice to employees, and support them to develop comprehensive care plans and risk assessments
- Provide phone support and crisis management
- Ensure the accommodation is a safe environment and workplace for employees and clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with service providers and partner agencies
- Complete regular reporting, data collection, and quality improvement activities
You will have:
- A bachelor degree in Social Work, Youth Work, or a relevant field
- Extensive experience working with young people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of professionals, with the ability to guide, supervise, and support employees
- Ability to actively engage young people with complex needs
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving skills, and negotiation skills
- Experience in pilot programs or starting new programs
- Provide First Aid certificate (First Aid Level 2)
- Clinical Mental Health Experience, or Residential youth experience within a leadership capacity
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We currently have a high demand for Social Workers across a variety sectors working with the most reputable organisations within the industry. We pride ourselves on the strong and longstanding relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
03 9081 0559