- Make an impact to the lives of people with disability
- Long term roles in for-purpose organisation
- Preston location in an amazing office!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Tradewind currently have exciting opportunities for expierenced NDIS Support Coordinators available in Preston. Various short-long term temp positions offered in not-for-profits and private organisations with competitive remmunination.
In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of NDIS plans for participants that are living with disabilities and engage with the implementation of all supports identified in a participant's plan. You will be joining a highly experienced and supportive team
The role involves:
- Utilising high quality engagement strategies to strengthen a participant's ability to navigate the NDIS
- Linking participants to identified services to maximise opportunity and independence
- Support the participant to evaluate goals and provide outcome reports to the NDIA
- To ensure high quality record keeping and reporting maintained
HOW TO SUCCEED?
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A minimum on 12 months experience with the NDIS
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A tertiary level qualification in a related social services field
- Ability to build strong working relationships and establish ongoing rapport
Candidates must be willing to undergo and hold a valid National Police Certificate, Working With Children Check, Drivers Licence, as well as provide two recent managerial references.
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US?
- Attractive hourly rates; starting from $40-50PH + super
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.