ABOUT THE ROLE -
Tradewind currently has an exciting NDIS Support Coordinator position available be based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs with a leading Not for Profit Organisation.
In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of NDIS plans for participants who have complex and multiple disabilities and engage with the implementation of all supports identified in a participant's plan. You will be joining a highly experienced and supportive team
THE ROLE INVOLVES -
- Utilising high-quality engagement strategies to strengthen a participant's ability to navigate the NDIS
- Linking participants to identified services to maximise opportunity and independence
- Support the participant to evaluate goals and provide outcome reports to the NDIA
- To ensure high-quality record-keeping and reporting maintained
HOW TO SUCCEED?
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a Support Coordinator, LAC or Disability Case Management role
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A tertiary level qualification in a related social services field
- Ability to build strong working relationships and establish an ongoing rapport
Candidates must be willing to undergo and hold a valid National Police Certificate, Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme Check, Working With Children Check, Drivers Licence, as well as provide two recent managerial references.
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US?
- Attractive hourly rates
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY -
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.