- Working in a leading VIC Service Provider
- Enjoy working leading a team as well as carrying a small caseload
- Feel supported working in a close-knit team consisting of other team leaders
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader based in the Bendigo Region of Victoria to monitor and oversee a team of NDIS Support Coordinators. Apply your combined case management skills and leadership experience to deliver quality care to NDIS participants.
This will be a key role where you will be delivering outstanding leadership and support to ensure participants live quality and meaningful lives. Your biggest success in this role will be working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to ensure clients are receiving an outstanding level of care.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The supervision and development of NDIS Support Coordinators
- Acting as an escalation point within the business
- Ensuring work within office budgets, KPIs and assessing opportunities to reduce costs
- Provide advice, supervise and offer support on how to sole difficult cases
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- 3+ years of proven leadership experience and budget management
- Knowledge and understanding of issues related to people with disabilities and the NDIS funding model
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid ability to build rapport with external customers
- Ability to commence at short notice
- Current First Aid and CPR (desirable but not essential)
- Minimum of tertiary level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience
- Valid Driver Licence
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Current clear police check or willingness to undergo one
You will also be willing to undergo a National Police History check, hold a current Working with Children Check, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates. With offices in both Geelong and Melbourne, we aim to provide outstanding opportunities for our candidates as well as support from local Consultants.
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How To Apply
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.