Tradewind are currently recruiting passionate Nurses and PCAs for exciting new opportunities!
Ongoing shifts available Monday to Sunday across Melbourne in various facilities, starting immediately. Opportunities are also available to be leading teams! You will be provided with a full induction, PPE and support to complete your work to a high standard. In these roles you will be assisting residents living in facilities to enhance their quality of life and provide them with essential care.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about helping people
- Flexible with availability and willingness to travel
- Previous experience in a paid nursing or PCA role in an aged care facility
- Current AHPRA registration (nurses)
- Proof of flu vaccination (or willing to obtain)
You will also be willing to undergo a National Police History check, WWCC, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No candidate fees
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.