Tradewind Australia works across the community health sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced registered nurses to be part of the vaccination rollout teams in the Eastern suburbs of Victoria.
Team Leader, Nurse Immuniser, RN and EN opportunities available. Immediate start.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum of 1-year full time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunisation work.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- Current Police Check
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a broader team in a diverse community environment
Locum, FT & PT fixed-term contracts available, excellent remuneration.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.