Tradewind Australia works across the healthcare sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are currently working with a leading national health care provider who has over 100 years experience providing services in hospital, home nursing and social outreach settings.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Nurse Unit Manager to join and lead the Surgical Unit team at their Bendigo Hospital, located in central Victoria. This could be an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to make a tree change from the city or relocate from another regional destination.
- Management of Clinical Team
- Developing, implementing and evaluating services to key stakeholders
- Ensuring best practice outcomes and service excellence within the department
- Ensuring statutory regulations, policies, standards and procedures are maintained and complied with.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to quality improvement and the ACHS EQuIP process.
- Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Employment Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety Health and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
This is a permanent, full-time, Monday to Friday role, offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9081 0566.
Tradewind Australia is a leading recruitment service working with health, social and community organisations that support the community to achieve positive outcomes.