1) Working with children aged 0-18, to help identify their needs & build on their strengths through long term intervention, to help them achieve their goals.
2) Dual role - Split your time between clinical interventions with an adult caseload & capacity building in schools - this will be working with teachers & support staff on how to best help primary & secondary aged children.
The suitable candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience working with clients with a disability / developmental delay
- Current Victorian driver's license
- Have permanent working rights within Australia
- Willing to undergo a police check, working with children check & DWES check
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to continuous professional development
- Option for purchased leave
- Travel reimbursement or access to a pool vehicle when available
- Opportunity to work with a large, growing and well-respected organisation
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive interdisciplinary team
- Career progression opportunities, CEO started as a new grad physiotherapist
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat, please call us on 1800 833 130 to speak to Danni or Lydia.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply