Occupational Therapist - Early Intervention Services
Tradewind Australia works across the Early Intervention and NDIS sector in partnership with providers of services to the community.
We are working with a well respected Not For Profit organisation who supports children and their families.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the team. This is a full time, 12 month contract position, and will have you working within the Key Worker model as well as the School Readiness Funded Program.
- Work alongside educators to deliver allied health supports under the School Readiness Funding program
- Embedding of Occupational Therapy practices into the kindergarten program
- Work within a transdisciplinary team to provide a high quality Early Intervention service focused on child and family goals
- Provide support to children and families through home visits, integrated education settings, community support, group focused programs, and broader early childhood and school settings
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with or eligible for membership with professional body
- Sound theoretical knowledge with particular experience in paediatric practice
- Knowledge and skills in the assessment, implementation, and evaluation of plans for children and families
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, office-based and off-site locations
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to use a computer and all relevant technology
- Current Victorian Driver's License and access to your own vehicle
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to Brenda Willey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information regarding the role, please call Brenda 03 9088 7025
We promise to support you through the application, interviews, references and documentation process as well as provide feedback if unsuccessful to provide you with something you can use for future applications.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.