Occupational therapist - Adults
They're passionate about human rights and health equity. Striving to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community being served, as they know that makes them a stronger and better-performing organisation.
This large Not for Profit values people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. The inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
About the role
Work in an experienced, supportive and collaborative team. Providing supports to adults presenting with physical health concerns or disabilities in the community and may have comorbid mental health diagnosis.
This would include;
- Working in your multi-disciplinary team (virtually if opting to WFH)
- Conducting home or centre-based assessments
- Providing therapeutic intervention such as living skills training
- Assisting with home modification and equipment prescription
- Engaging participants to achieve the best outcomes
- Reviewing of goals and case noting
To be suitable to apply you should be able to demonstrate;
- Qualified in Occupational therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT user
What you get in return:
- Working from home options
- Flexible and autonomous work place
- Competitive salary plus super
- Generous salary packaging
- Support staff development and supervision
- A network of amazing clinical peers
- Access to physical infrastructure - plinths, office space, ceiling hoist
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Tradewind at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the team, Danni, Lucy or Brad with queries 1800 833 130
Tradewind is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.