- Opportunities available in Launceston and Hobart
- Leaders in communication technology
- Up to $5000 relocation package provided
We are working with a leading non for profit organisation located in Tasmania, who are looking for experienced speech pathologists to join their team. They are a progressive organisation working across a number of sectors and are committed to foster the development of team members.
About the Role
Deliver services from varied referral sources including NDIS, Aged Care, Insurance, and Rehabilitation with a diverse caseload tailored to suit your expertise. Delivering assessment and intervention to clients/participants in conjunction with their families, carers and other relevant stakeholders in a variety of settings.
Experienced clinician's will have opportunities to provide guidance and supervision to a team of professionals.
You will have access to a friendly and supportive team with multidisciplinary skill sets. The positions may be based anywhere in Tasmania and state-wide travel is required to clients and their support networks
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years' experience ideally working with adults
- Eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia as a Certified Practising Member or Provisional Certified Practising Member
- Driven, enthusiastic therapists who are innovative
- Able to provide quality speech pathology services to a range of people in a variety of settings
- Communicate effectively and appropriately - both oral and written
- Ability to manage own caseload and meet client deadlines
- National Police Check and WWCC
- Hold a valid Australian driver's license
- NDIS and/or My Aged Care experience (desirable)
- Generous salary between 70K - 110K depending on experience + salary packaging
- Relocation package up to $5000
- Phone + Laptop + Fleet Vehicles
- $1500 Personal Development budget + 5 days training leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team with multidisciplinary skill sets
For all queries about the position, please contact Cory Lee on 03 9081 0564
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.