- Opportunities available in Launceston and Hobart
- A leading organisaton in assistive technology with showrooms in both cities
- Get Paid to Relocate: Up to $5000 relocation package provided
We are working with a leading non for profit organisation located in Tasmania, who are looking for experienced and new graduate occupational therapists to join their team. They are a progressive organisation working across a number of sectors and are committed to foster the development of team members.
About the Role
Deliver services predominately within NDIS and Aged Care with a diverse caseload tailored to suit your expertise. You will be responsible for providing information about assistive technology from their show rooms, as well as working in the community providing home assessments, home modifications and assistive technology support.
Experienced clinician's will have opportunities to provide guidance and supervision to a team of professionals.
You will have access to a friendly and supportive team with multidisciplinary skill sets. The positions may be based anywhere in Tasmania and state-wide travel is required to clients and their support networks
- Current registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Current driver's licence.
- Experience in occupational therapy service provision across a range of disabilities and in the community, including home modifications and equipment prescription.
- Computer literacy in clinical settings.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated report-writing skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously but cooperatively within a small team.
- Knowledge of anti-discrimination policy and work health and safety issues and practices in the workplace.
- Understanding of person-centred service provision.
- Ability to plan and implement presentations to small groups.
- A National Police Check is required.
- Working with Vulnerable People - Children registration is required.
- Relocation package up to $5000
- Generous salary between 65K - 105K depending on experience + salary packaging
- Phone + Laptop + Fleet Vehicles
- $1500 Personal Development budget + 5 days training leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team with multidisciplinary skill sets
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Cory Lee at cory.lee@twrecruitment .com.au
- For all queries about the position, please contact Cory on 03 9081 0564
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.