Operations Manager Position.
Our Client is a Growing NFP organisation who focus is on Youth Homelessness. The role will be key in ensuring that your direct reports and indirect reports are resourced and supported so that the programs can be delivered.
- Work with the CEO to achieve the strategic direction of the organisation
- Lead program operations, providing coaching and mentoring to two direct reports
- Ensure each program is resourced and delivered according to the program model, contract agreements and industry and organisational requirements.
- Plan, implement, monitor and review all aspects of service delivery to achieve exceptional client outcomes
- Create new, innovative models in response to the needs of young people and young families experiencing and impacted by homelessness.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree qualification in social work, social sciences, human services, community studies or other related discipline.
2. Experience in high-level management of: social work, community development, and/or youth case management service delivery.
3. Demonstrated capacity to build organisational capability and best practice for services to young people who are experiencing homelessness and who have complex needs.
Please contact Joe at Tradewind Australia to discuss further.