Are you a qualified Community Support Worker local to Moorabool Shire and looking to give back to your community by providing much needed assistance to some of the most vulnerable members of society? If so, this role might be for you!
We are currently seeking an energetic and compassionate Community Support Worker to provide quality community based in-home care. Including but not limited to Domestic assistance; general cleaning, meal preparation, mopping and vacuuming of floors, dusting, changing of bed linen, etc. Personal care; including showering, grooming, and dressing of clients.
Due to the current climate, flexible respite and community access shifts may not be in demand for the foreseeable future.
In order to be successful for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months Aged Care PCA/ Community Support Work experience
- Hold a minimum of a Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Hold a valid Working with Children's Check (Employee version)
- Be able to provide your valid CPR and First Aid certificates
- Be able to provide your driver's licence, car registration, and full comprehensive car insurance
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Aside from working within a picturesque rural community to provide much appreciated support to those in need, this role also provides the following benefits;
- Ongoing role for the right candidate
- Rotating roster based on your availability
- Pay rate of $28.26 per hour (inclusive of casual loading) + superannuation
- Regular contact from your consultant to provide you with all the support you need (including training, and up-to-date industry updates)
- Kilometre reimbursement for travel between clients
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass on, please apply now!
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025