About the company:
We are committed to providing care and support to individuals with communication, speech, language or social difficulties.
We are a small team of 5 practitioners who have a loyal clientele, a solid referral base and a respected reputation. We are known for our creative group programs as well as individualised services.
We provide advice, assessments, in-school support, individual consultations, parent coaching, social communication programs and workshops. Our service delivery model includes Telehealth as well as face to face consultations. We reflect a multi-disciplinary care approach, prioritising the individual needs of our clients. We have developed innovative programs, some of which are current pilot research projects.
Our practice offers mentoring/support from within the clinic and additional consultative support from external mental health professionals is provided on a routine basis. Professional development is strongly encouraged and subsidised by the practice
- Dynamic and innovative practice looking for a speech-language pathologist to join our team in Caulfield North.
- This position offers excellent opportunity to work with experienced professionals to offer a wide range of services.
Work with clients and their families to assist in identifying and prioritising areas of need.
Carry out individual assessments of clients across a range of settings (e.g. clinic, school, community settings, home) using evidence-based practice frameworks, standardised and non-standardised assessments in areas including but not limited to:
- Articulation and oral motor skills
- Phonemic awareness and literacy skills
- Expressive and receptive communication skills
- Social interaction and pragmatic language skills
- Communication participation level at home, kinder and school.
Provide speech pathology interventions, individual and/or group programs, related to the identified goals using evidence-based practice frameworks. Provide feedback and comprehensive reports as required.
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Speech Pathology Australia member
- Working with Children's Check
- Own vehicle
- Ability to work independently and in a team
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please contact Lucy Pegler on 0390 810 564 or email@example.com