Tradewind are currently recruiting passionate support staff for exciting new opportunities!
Ongoing shifts available Monday to Sunday across Melbourne, starting immediately. You will be provided with a full induction, PPE and resources to complete your work to a high standard. Your main aim is to assist clients living at home on package, or in a facility to enhance their quality of life.
The role will involve:
- Providing personal care assistance to residents
- Some shifts are available for domestic cleaning only
- Delivering high quality care to all clients and representing our clients to the best of your ability
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about helping people
- Flexible availability and willingness to travel
- Previous experience in an aged care support worker role
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability/HACC (or relevant qualification)
- Driver's Licence & access to your own insured car
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Proof of flu vaccination (or willing to obtain)
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No candidate fees
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.