Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors working with organisations to source dedicated professionals that lead and strengthen service delivery to vulnerable communities.
We are presently working in partnership with a national not for profit provider of a range of community services across Australia and we have an opportunity to join them as Program Manager of NDIS Services in Alice Springs.
This leadership opportunity would allow you to make an impact on people with disability in the region who are accessing services through NDIS funding through the following:
- Managing a range of programs in the context of legislation, compliance and budgets
- Develop and leading teams
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Reviewing and developing services in accordance with policy
To be considered, you will need to meet the following pre-requisites:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant human services field
- Experience managing programs and teams
- Knowledge of NDIS service provision
- Demonstrable knowledge of meeting quality standards
This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive package including salary packaging and a vehicle.
For a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today.