Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well established Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Business Partner who has a passion for all things quality within the aged care sector, to join the team at head office, located in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This could be a great opportunity for a Quality Coordinator to step up into the role.
- Partner with business managers and teams to support the development and implementation of the organisations' QMF.
- In partnership with line management, evaluate, update and strengthen the Policy and Practice Frameworks.
- Support operational management to embed a culture of quality and improvement.
- Support and maintain IT systems that underpin effective quality improvement and reporting processes.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1 highly desirable
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring all aspects of quality systems/processes
- Strong understanding of aged care and compliance regulations
- Excellent analytical and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a quality role in an aged care or health care setting.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.