Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service working with health, social and community organisations that support the community to achieve positive outcomes.
Tradewind is currently working with a not for profit organisation that works with service providers in the health and community sectors to improve outcomes through reform and gives them the opportunity to deliver essential programs through funding streams.
The position of Quality Improvement Officer is a pivotal role that works with General Practices to implement quality improvements through a variety of data-driven contemporary methods.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Program and Project Management
- Quality Improvement and innovation
- External Engagement
- Systems and data management
- Workforce Development
- Quality Management
This position is part of a team that works together on primary health care improvement, working with a range of internal and external stakeholders proving evidence based evaluation for future positive outcomes.
To be considered, you will have a working knowledge of general practice and hold the following:
- Relevant qualifications
- Project management experience
- Ability to create and influence relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in quality improvement methodology and implementation
- An understanding of interpreting data to guide improvement
This position is initially offered on a fixed term contract until mid 2022.
Apply today with a copy of your resume or for a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9081 0566.