Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victoria community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well established Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced registered nurse to join their friendly and supportive team in a newly created Infection Control Coordinator role, located in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Create a COVID safe living and working environment.
- Oversee, maintain and expand all aspects of infection control and prevention systems, including monitoring of standards and data.
- Provide clinical education and information to all staffing levels and families
- Develop, implement and monitor relevant infection control policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance audits and providing comprehensive reports to senior management.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications in infection control or working towards such qualification.
- Previous clinical education and infection control experience
- Sound knowledge of infection control policies and regulations
- Experience working in an aged care setting high desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
This is a part-time permanent role (with the potential option of full-time), offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.