- Attractive hourly rates
- Work in your local council
- Temp and contract opportunities available
We are recruiting for an upcoming position working within your local council as part of the Assessment Services team.
Working within the Regional Assessment Services (RAS) team, you will provide quality, timely assessments of clients. We are able to offer long-term assignments, weekly pay, and exclusive roles.
An immediate start located in Melbourne's Bayside community commencing immediately.
We are looking for someone who has worked within this role before and feels confident using MAC Portal and NSAF tool. You will have ideally completed the SOA2 training. Roles will be offered between 3 - 5 days per week, with flexible start and finish times available. You will be paid weekly, and be supported throughout your role by a dedicated Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be available to start immediately
- Have experience in aged care assessment
- Have completed a tertiary certificate in Community Services or related discipline.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skillset
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly on 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to Gabrielle Matthey if you have any queries regarding your application
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025