I know this is not a dating site however...
Think of how much time you spend trying to find the perfect partner? Visualising what you are looking for, writing lists of criteria, dating potential options, making poor decisions, re-evaluating and then doing it all over again.
Once you choose your partner you spend about the same amount of time with them as you do your work colleagues. That said how much time do you spend evaluating whether those work colleagues are the one or ones you want to spend hours with every day?
If you are in or looking to move into a recruitment consultant role and want to meet us to see if we are the one then come along to our speed dating / networking event, we will provide some canapes and spend a few minutes chatting one on one with you to see if we are a perfect match for each other.
About us and you
- Someone who makes us laugh and thinks we are funny
- Prefers to work hard and go home on time rather than lolly gag around looking busy
- Someone we can share a good cheeseboard with, unless of course you are vegan or lactose intolerant in which case we could adapt it to perhaps some olives and a lovely sour dough
- You are persistent and resilient
- Can handle our penchant for 90's r and b
- Likes to talk for hours on end, either on the phone or face to face. In fact chatting with clients is our equivalent to long walks on the beach
- Recruitment experience beneficial but not essential. We are a values based organisation, appreciating soft skills just as much, if not more.
How to express interest
Please email your CV to Danielle at Alliedhealth@twrecruitment.com.au before 5pm Tuesday 11th May
Call Danielle on 9081 0564 with any questions
We will respond to all applications by 9am Thursday 13th May as we are hoping you are free for the event on Friday 14th May at our CBD office at 3:30pm