- Attractive hourly rates
- Work in your local council
- Temp and contract opportunities available
We are recruiting for several upcoming positions working in Assessment Services in Councils across Victoria.
Working within the Regional Assessment Services (RAS) team, you will provide quality, timely assessments of clients. We are able to offer long-term assignments, weekly pay, and exclusive roles.
An immediate start for a number of roles located in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs commencing immediately.
We are looking for someone who has worked within this role before and feels confident using MAC Portal and NSAF tool. You will have ideally completed the SOA2 training, however, we still encourage applicants who have not obtained this to still apply. Roles will be offered between 3 - 5 days per week, with flexible start and finish times available. You will be paid weekly, and be supported throughout your role by a dedicated Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be available to start immediately
- Have experience in assessment
- Have completed a tertiary certificate in Community Services or related discipline.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application, however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025