At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Undertake a lead role with sector reform. This includes the development of Anglicare service and program integration, as well as pursuing opportunities for business development increasing funding and improving practice for better outcomes.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social sciences and/or management.
- Demonstrated experience planning, development and management of human services.
- Comprehensive understanding of the human service delivery system, with particular reference to services for families and children in out of home care.
- Demonstrated ability to Mediate and negotiate appropriate outcomes in complex work situations
- Outstanding communication skills, with demonstrated experience in tender writing and submission development.
- Strong skills in the analysis and interpretation of data
- Experience in Project Development and Management
- Demonstrable experience with internal and external partnership management
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and consultation in relation to practice in the area of Placement and Support and Family and Community Services.
The successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
We are offering a highly competitive package with benefits including a generous car allowance, salary packaging, access to discounted health cover and family-friendly arrangements.
For further information, contact David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or email@example.com