Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well-regarded and innovative Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse to join the team, based in the Newcastle region.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and supervision of your team of carers.
- Mentoring and educating in clinical areas and processes
- Consultative in case management and clinical decision making
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an aged care setting and specifically caring for people living with dementia
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and ACFI
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of documentation and computer skills.
Both full time and part-time permanent roles are available, offering highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.