Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected and nationally recognised Not for Profit organisation whose ethos is built on Christian values and are dedicated to serving the local communities with a great range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team, based in regional NSW - about a 4 hour drive from Sydney.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and supervision of your team
- Commit to providing flexible, innovative, responsive services within a strong quality model of care.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Strong understanding of ACFI
- Experience in providing care plans
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of documentation and computer skills.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.