Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care and Health Care sectors in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We currently have immediate start opportunities available for experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses (RN1) to help with front line COVID 19 roles in both aged care and hospital settings.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the client
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
- Assure quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Minimum 12 months experience in your discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of documentation and computer skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.