Tradewind is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors and we work with organisations to support their workforce development to strengthen community support and services.
We are presently working in partnership with a large community health organisation who are implementing a program to provide telehealth support to individuals and families who have received positive test results for Covid-19 as part of the response Covid response service.
We have opportunities for Registered Nurses to join the service with immediate commencement for 3 - 6 months in a central Melbourne location in which social distancing and safety is of most importance. Due to being a telehealth service, there is no direct contact with any individuals who have tested positive.
The service is run Monday - Sunday with no night shifts and online training and orientation is provided.
Key accountabilities include:
- Scripted and questionnaire screening of covid positive clients
- Referring to relevant clinical pathways of care
- Providing support for individuals in 2 weeks isolation for needs such as AOD, family violence and mental health
- Documenting all client information and interaction
- Escalating complex clients for further assessment and service referral
As a new program, leadership opportunities are also available and Nurses with experience managing teams are highly desirable.
Position requirements include:
- Registered Nurse
- Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Victoria Drivers Licence
- Unrestricted working rights for Australia
- Leadership/management experience (highly desirable)
- The ability to speak languages other than English (desirable)
- Ability to work across 7 day rosters with no night shifts
For further information or a confidential chat, call Liz Martin or David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today. A position description is available by request.