Beat the January Crowd and contact me now!
We are currently seeking candidates who have a wealth of industry experience and may be looking for a change in the new year.
We would love to hear from you, whether you are actively searching for work or if you are open to hearing about job opportunities in the new year. Candidates must meet the following criteria:-
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in a managerial role in an aged care residential setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs
If you would like a confidential chat about your career goals and work preferences then please call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.