We are currently recruiting for experienced Rostering Coordinator within Aged for a role in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs.
You will be responsible for effective allocation of shifts for a pool of direct care/support staff to ensure continuity of care for frail, aged clients. These is an unsupervised role so you must have previous, recent experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience scheduling/matching care workers with in their homes clients using Carelink+, TCM, Goldcare or Procura
- Knowledge of aged/disability services, specifically CHSP/HCP
- Ability to commence at short notice
You will also be willing to undergo Natinal Police History and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025