Are you a dedicated and motivated Service Coordinator? We have an exciting opportunity for you in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs!
From short to long term temp assignments, throughout each placement you will be supported in councils and service providers that provide dynamic and stimulating working environments and focus on the importance of community and relationships, as well as developing your professional career.
Candidates with only 12-months experience are encouraged to apply!
Why work with us:
Tradewind Australia is a specialist social work recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of service coordinators for many councils, not for profits and private service providers across the greater Melbourne region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre workers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also pursuing a rewarding career.
Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
- Consistent work in either short term or long term temp assignments
- Access to exclusive opportunities available through Tradewind
- Build strong relationships with your local service providers
- $39.40 PH base rate + super
- Support through professional development and training
- Dedicated consultants giving you personalised support
- Previous experience scheduling/matching care workers to clients within their homes
- Experience using a client information management system (i.e. Carelink+, Procura, Gold Care, Alayacare, etc.)
- Current CV detailing relevant experience
- Must be able to provide two recent managerial references
- Must have or be willing to obtain an Employee Working With Children Check as well as a National Police Check
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1800 989 025 and one of our friendly consultants will help you.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.