Casual day to day relief available for Office Administrators in Schools within Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
From daily casual relief to long blocks or contract work, throughout the year you will be supported in schools that provide dynamic and stimulating Working environments and focus on the importance of community and relationships, as well as developing your professional Career.
Experienced Administrative Officers are encouraged to apply ideally with School based experience including:
- Experience with Software (Compass, CASES21, Moodle)
- Working With Children's Check- Employee (WWCC)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant to support Schools in Melbourne's North on a Casual Basis. This position will engage with staff, parents and students and external parties.
- Self-motivated strategic thinker, demonstrated ability to assist in the delivery and organisation of the administrative requirements of the School.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check number.
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1800 192 195 and one of our friendly consultants will help you.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Opportunities for international teaching work available, if desired!