The Kilmore International School is based in Kilmore and exits to service the needs of its students within the wider international community. The aim of the school is to provide for boarding and day pupils, an education of excellence in all areas.
As an exciting newly created position reporting into the Business Manager and working closely with the Head of Community Relations, the Commercial and Marketing Analyst primary focus is to establish a strong commercial and data analysis culture across the school in core areas including Finance, Marketing, Admissions and Procurement along with improvising systems and processes.
With expertise in decisions made on quality master data, the Analyst will hold key responsibilities in key areas including:
- Projects and Systems:
This includes implementing a new ERP, HR/Payroll system for the ERP, implementing Complispace and managing the School's master data in the areas of Students, Staff and Finance.
- Marketing and Admissions:
Including the processing of data collection for marketing and making strategic decisions including admission trends and enrolments.
With a core focus on developing and mentoring best practice procurement policies to establish and contracts register and preferred supplier panel.
Assisting in developing annual and project budgets, finance policies and procedures, managing external providers (legal, payroll, EAP) and ledger re-write.
- Staff Management and Development:
Training Finance and Administration staff in systems and process improvement
Key attributes required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience managing and coordinating data in a complex environment
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills
- Demonstrable experience of systems improvement and implementation
- Experience in contract and supplier management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently but collaboratively when required
- Familiarity in school administration/software is highly regarded
The Kilmore International School offer a highly competitive package with salary packaging options.
Working on campus is essential with this position in Kilmore which is easily commutable by car from Melbourne's Northern Suburbs and across Mitchell Shire.
For further details or a confidential chat, contact David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7055 or apply today with a copy of your resume and cover letter.