Are you a dedicated and motivated Secondary Teacher looking for reliable and consistent Relief Teaching Positions? We have an exciting opportunity for you in Melbourne's Western Suburbs!
Seeking Applicants for Work available in Schools across: Rockbank, Tarneit, Truganina, Laverton, Caroline Springs, Deer Park, Sunshine, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, Ardeer, Altona, Point Cook, St Albans, Melton, Keilor & Taylors Lakes.
From daily casual relief to long blocks or contract work, throughout the year you will be supported in schools that provide dynamic and stimulating learning environments and focus on the importance of community and relationships, as well as developing your teaching career.
New Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Why work with us:
Tradewind Australia is a specialist education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also pursuing a rewarding career.
Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
- Consistent day-to-day casual relief and contract work in 2020
- Build strong relationships with your local schools
- $329 - $357 per day (based on experience)
- Will match your preferences and expertise to appropriate schools
- Support through professional development and training
- Dedicated consultants giving you personalized support
- Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- Current CV detailing relevant experience and references
- Must be able to provide two recent references from an education based role
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1800 192 195 and one of our friendly consultants will help you.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Opportunities for permanent, short term contracts and international teaching work available, if desired!