It's a Therapeutic Family Violence Intervention program that provides a comprehensive, specialised suite of therapeutic services to ensure that survivors of family violence are physically and emotionally safe.
- Manage counseling allocation of 6-8 clients, including providing individual, family and group therapeutic work
- Facilitation of evidence-based/informed and therapeutic groups
- Deliver evidence-informed best practice services to vulnerable children, youth and families with complex needs children with a disability; children and families from a culturally or linguistically diverse background; and/or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Establish working relationships with children and families, demonstrating respect and honest communication
- Strengthen family connections and promote positive interactions
- Use a range of therapeutic techniques and approaches to engage children and families
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science
- Experience in undertaking client-centric therapeutic assessments
- Capacity to analyse complex issues, including the impact of violence and trauma, safety and risk, provide therapeutic interventions for women and children and assist them to achieve goals.
- Experience in planning and facilitating evidence-based/informed therapeutic individual and group programs
- Experience in active engagement of vulnerable children, youth and families and delivering a range of interventions to improve their outcomes
- Postgraduate qualification or currently studying one in counseling/therapy, leadership or management
- Experience providing therapeutic support and group facilitation
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest-growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application, however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our Family services team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025