Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors and we support organisations across Melbourne, Regional Victoria and Nationally who work with disadvantaged communities and with those in crisis.
We are presently working in partnership with a social health organisation that offers counselling support at any time for individuals experiencing mental health, family violence, anger management, health conditions, suicide risk and problematic drug and alcohol abuse.
Applications are open for the position of Service Centre Manager overseeing the delivery of outsourced digital counselling, leading Team Managers to ensure high quality and consistent services.
Key activities and responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of digital counselling
- Maintaining workforce capacity to deliver telephone, webchat, video and other channels to deliver counselling
- Coaching and mentioning service centre employees
- Providing clinical expertise in call quality output standards
- Collating business metrics and managing new projects
As the Manager, you will bring the following experience to the role:
- Relevant degree-level qualifications (Social Work etc.)
- Business acumen ideally within the health sector
- Experience working to KPI's
- Call centre operations are highly desirable
- People leadership and management
- Confident in technologies including CRM's, workforce management and telephony platforms
The organisation is located in the Inner Suburbs close to public transport and offers the opportunity to join them at a time of growth and change in which you can provide leadership across a number of service delivery and technology portfolios. The team is vibrant and motivated improving the health and wellbeing of people across Australia.
On offer is a competitive salary including salary packaging.
For a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today. A position description is available by request.