- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy working close to home in an ideal Dandenong Location
- Make an impact on the lives of elderly people living in the community
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work within local government at Melbourne's Bayside Council of Greater Dandenong. This full-time role is available for an immediate start.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Undertake holistic, consistent service planning contact to ensure the service is responsive to the identified client needs following MAC assessment.
- Develop goal-oriented Action Plan's with an emphasis on the Active Service Model, wellness and reablement approaches.
- Provide leadership, coordination, support and supervision to a team of Community Care Workers.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and relationships with service providers and stakeholders.
- Apply a high level of customer service to the business.
HOW TO SUCCEED?
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A relevant degree/diploma qualification in social work
- Experience working in the community services sector
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and establish ongoing rapport
Candidates must be willing to undergo and hold a valid National Police Certificate, Working With Children Check, Drivers Licence, as well as provide two recent managerial references.
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US?
- Attractive hourly rates; starting from $45PH + super
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.