About The Role
The Services Network Administrator provides high level administrative support to the Service Network Directors. The role will involve developing systems to ensure the administrative requirements of the Director roles are completed in a highly systematised and professional manner. They will act as the central point of contact for the Directors and will work with the Executive Assistants of the Executives and co-workers across cohealth. The person in this position is required to work closely with the Executive Assistant, Services. It is important the role exercises judgement, sets priorities and schedules work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, transformative environment.
Our ideal candidate for this candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or similar discipline;
- Significant experience (5-10 years) working in a complex, fast-paced and transformative environment in an administrative role;
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management abilities with a proactive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills that result in positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders; and
- A commitment to social equity for all clients and visitors to cohealth.
So why cohealth?
We may be a little biased, but we love where we work - really! cohealth aims to provide a rewarding work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer competitive salary, attractive benefits including Not for Profit 'Salary Sacrificing' benefits on top of your salary, genuine flexible work options and career development training opportunities for people who really want to soar? We value reward and recognition and we like to have fun together - so yeah having a great work culture really matters to us here.
Additional information can be obtained by reviewing the attached position description.
For further information or a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today sending a copy of your resume and cover letter email@example.com