Tradewind Australia works across the Disability sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well respected NFP Community provider who are passionate and dedicated to supporting their communities with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join their friendly and supportive team based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a Short Term Disability Accommodation Managerial role.
- Ensure efficient and effective program management, including client bookings staff rosters.
- Lead and manage your team.
- Delivery of services within budget for all service delivery under your management span.
- Strategic planning, lead on the development of business and general operations growth.
- Ensure effective management of client intake, service planning and provision.
- Co-ordinate the selection, recruitment, orientation of staff to meet service delivery.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Relevant qualification in Disability Studies.
- Strong understanding of person-centred planning and person-centred approaches.
- Excellent organisational, analytical, financial and resource management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice and quality standards in the disability service sector.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating a disability/short term accommodation program.including an understanding of the disability sector.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team effectively to deliver outcomes.
- Extensive experience in the provision of assessment and case management services of clients experiencing multiple complex issues, as well as providing appropriate support for carers and families.
This is a full-time, 12 month contract. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.