Social Worker - Residential Services
We are recruiting for positions with an immediate start for Social Workers with experience working with aged and/or disability clients. Must also have experience working in a COVID role and awareness of infection control procedures.
This role will have you providing capacity building and service coordination to designated pension-level Supported Residential Services (SRS)s
- You will be working with residents of SRSs to identify any unmet or social needs, and link them to appropriate services and supports to increase their participation in a range of activities
- You will be working with proprietors and SRS staff to build their skills/capacity identifying the need of their residents, improve their support planning to meet those needs, and to better manage challenging behaviours.
- Work with health and local support services to improve their accessibility for SRS residents and their responsiveness to proprietors and staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be available to start immediately
- Experience in the provision of services to clients with complex needs, including behavioural issues
- Minimum of three years of experience in the community sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Community Development, Community Psychology, or equivalent
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025