An excellent opportunity for an experienced NDIS Therapist located in South East Melbourne, to enrich the lives of people, living with a temporary or permanent disability. Support clients and their families to meet their disability support needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Counselling, Social Worker (or other relevant)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Disability/NDIS and Community Health
- Sound understanding of NDIS and the disability sector
- Hold a right to work in Australia
- Full driving licence and a car is required
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 028