- Provide intensive supports to participants in the MBC program
- 0.6EFT - Full-time options, ongoing contract
- Located in Leongatha
We are currently recruiting for a Specialist Case Manager to provide one-on-one intensive supports to participants of Mens Behaviour Change Program, addressing barriers to the change process and providing proactive, holistic, practical and psychological support to men, in conjunction with the wider risk management system.
You will actively engage with men who use family violence and who have been assessed as unsuitable to attend a Mens' Behaviour Change group without prior preparation, or who require an alternative intervention and support. This work is vitally important, towards creating sustainable social change within family violence and ensuring the safety and freedom of victim survivors.
- Prioritise the safety and freedom of victim survivors, undertaking risk assessments and ensuring management of risk
- Provide specialised case management support to men with a history of perpetrating family violence
- Support development and achievement of case management plans with clients
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of a Specialist Case Management, Men's Behaviour Change model, in an evolving process of design
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, or relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience working with men/perpetrators of family violence
- Demonstrated knowledge of family violence, sexual assault, sexualised behaviours, and trauma
- Excellent administrative, verbal and written skills
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided or email your CV to email@example.com
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services Consultants.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025