- Join an exciting new program space supporting family preservation
- Full-time 12-month contracts
- Senior level roles also available
We are currently recruiting for multiple positions to work within a specialist program space around family preservation and reunification.
You will work to strengthen families' capacity to meet the needs of their children. You will promote the safety and wellbeing of children by supporting and empowering families to enhance family functioning and therefore improve child outcomes.
- Provide intensive case management to clients and respond to their needs through assertive outreach and responding to crises that occur
- Conduct comprehensive risk and family assessments
- Establish a working relationship with children and families to strengthen family connections, promoting positive interactions and the safety of children, young people and parents
- Use a range of strength-based therapeutic techniques and approaches
- Work collaboratively with DHHS Child Protection and other stakeholders
You must have:
- Minimum Diploma level qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake complex case management working with high needs, complex families, utilising a child and family-centred approach
- 12+ months experience working with families in any of the following areas is desirable: Family Services, Child Protection, Housing, Family Violence, Mental Health and/or Alcohol and Other Drugs.
- Previous experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients is desirable.
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please phone (03) 9081-0562 and ask for one of our Family Services team members.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
1800 989 025