We are currently recruiting for an experienced Specialist Support Coordinator to assist participants with complex needs.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting participants with highly complex needs to build their capacity and resilience, and connection with further supports. You be supported by a highly skilled, inclusive team as well as approachable management. Working with a Not for Profit, you will also have access to attractive salary packaging options and further career development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in; Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Speech Pathology or other highly trained allied health profession
- Minimum 12 months' experience in Support Coordination Case Management with complex clients (Previous Specialist Support Coordination experience desirable)
- Full driving licence and a car is required
- Registration with regulatory body i.e. AHPRA, AASW (or willingness to apply)
You will also be willing to undergo National Police History and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume and cover letter
- Contact Gabrielle Matthey on 1800 989 025 for a confidential conversation.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025