Employment Type: Full Time or Part-Time
Location: Various locations across Melbourne/Rural Victoria & Sydney/Rural NSW/QLD
Salary: $65,000 - $115,000
Generous vehicle options + phone + laptop
New Graduates & overseas candidates welcome to apply
Improving the lives of people living with a disability.
Striving to be the best in the world at interdisciplinary therapy; within a person's natural environment; and in ways that are inclusive of the person's family, friends and community.
People matter to Everyday Independence; and we are developing a workforce that is skilled, passionate and driven to providing therapy within a social model of disability.
Seeking candidates from either Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy who are committed to working in a person-centred approach. Backgrounds to work with a varied age range of clients, early childhood, children, teenagers, adults presenting with a disability through the NDIS.
In this role you will;
- Work with children, adults or both depending on your experience and preference.
- Gather information using assessments, conversations, observations & play-based approaches
- Identify facilitators and barriers within a person's environment
- Develop person-centred goals collaboratively with the person and their support
- Empower and build the capacity of people, families and communities
- Regularly evaluate progress and outcomes, using relevant outcomes measures and discuss outcomes with people, family and stakeholders
- Write reports in a timely and professional manner & maintain full accurate records
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with your team to achieve its purpose and to drive positive results
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Speech Pathology / Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy
- AHPRA membership / SPA membership
- Growth mindset, innovative, team player, committed to continuous learning
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Willingness to complete DWES check, police check, 2 reference checks and other compliance documents
- Victorian or NSW Driving licence
Desirable - but not essential:
- NDIS knowledge
- 1+ years' experience as an OT, Physio or Speech
What You Get In Return:
- Work for an organisation that prides themselves on being person-centred in every way
- An organisation who adapt to change, support innovation and are forward-thinking
- Continuous professional development provided
- Competitive salary plus generous vehicle options, phone and laptop
- They like you to grow as they do = lots of internal promotion
- Career progression plan that you will follow and review with your team leader
- Participate in an industry-leading new training program followed by our mentoring and coaching programmes
- Large emphasis on team inclusiveness and collaboration - weekly team meetings and peer supervision too
- 25% support/admin workforce vs 75% allied health professionals = 1 admin resource to every 4 allied health professionals
- Work with your client through long term intervention (ideally a minimum of 12 months)
- Lots of supports in place to help you achieve as much therapy in your role as possible
- Their core value is "people matter" and this is supported by values of strengths-based, excellence, integrity, simplicity and appreciation.
If You Wish To Apply:
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Danielle Arthur at email@example.com
- For all queries about the position, please contact Danielle on 1800 833 130.
Everyday Independence is an equal opportunities employer.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.