Speech Pathologist - Key Worker (Grade 2)
Tradewind Australia works across the Early Intervention and NDIS sector in partnership with providers of services to the community.
We are working with a well respected Not For Profit organisation who supports children and their families.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Speech Pathologist to join the team based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. This is a full time, 12-month contract position.
- Provide high quality, flexible family-centered services and a strengths-based approach to children with additional needs and their families.
- Provide support to children and families through home visits, integrated education settings, community support, and broader early childhood and school settings
- Monitor, evaluate, and clearly define child goals to ensure service effectiveness and continuous improvements through regular review
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Qualification in Speech Pathology and current/ongoing registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Sound theoretical knowledge with particular experience in paediatric practice
- Knowledge and skills in the assessment, implementation, and evaluation of plans for children and families
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, office-based and off-site locations
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in the prescription of assistive technology
- Ability to use a computer and all relevant technology
- Current Victorian Driver's License and access to a vehicle
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to Brenda Willey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information regarding the role, please call Brenda 03 9088 7025
We promise to support you through the application, interviews, references and documentation process as well as provide feedback if unsuccessful to provide you with something you can use for future applications.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.